Survey website : www.RedLobsterSurvey.com
About Red Lobster
Bill Darden founded the first restaurant in Lakeland, Florida, in the year 1968, the seafood restaurant built its fine reputation on serving high quality, fresh seafood, and customers currently enjoy eating at more than 680 restaurants. The management regards its fresh seafood, plus excellent customer service, as the keys to its phenomenal success.
A chance to state personal opinions
A client benefits from filling out the survey because this ensures that the restaurant is going to address any negative factors and continue to improve upon positive aspects. In light of this reasoning, any customer now has the opportunity to visit www.RedLobsterSurvey.com in order to take an online customer satisfaction survey regarding his or her recent visit. A person who enjoys eating seafood appreciates dining out at one of the local restaurants, and this individual can help the management of the eating establishment to understand the needs of its customers. The chance to give personal feedback about his or her personal dining experience allows a consumer to tell the management about the particular details. Personnel want to know what their customers think about the various restaurants.
A customer who does not own his or her own personal computer can take the Red Lobster survey at a public library or anywhere where Internet access is available. The survey is free, only takes a few minutes and provides valuable information so the management can make improvements that enable even greater satisfaction to its many customers. Comments from customers can include both positive and negative remarks. In fact, letting those in charge know about any negative incidences in any of the restaurants is encouraged.
How to Complete the Survey Form
1. You must have access to a computer with Internet access.
2. You need a recent receipt with the survey invite number that is printed on the receipt.
1. The first thing to do is to go to www.RedLobsterSurvey.com, and enter the ID number located in the middle of the receipt. Therefore, it is important for the customer to keep his or her receipt in order to have access to this ID number.
2. After entering the ID number, the customer then has a chance to answer a few questions about his or her last experience at a Red Lobster restaurant.
3. The survey is easy to understand and simply requires that the customer rate his or her experience.
4. Remember that feedback regarding any pleasant or unpleasant experiences concerning the quality of the food or the attitude and competence of the server is welcome.
5. Honesty is the best policy, so the recommendation is to complete the restaurant survey as honestly as possible without any reservations. This means that if a waiter or waitress was rude, the person completing the survey needs to make the correct rating so the management can take steps to correct the problem.
When the customer finishes filling out a survey at www.RedLobsterSurvey.com, the only thing left to do is to click the Send button to submit the data into the database. Prior to clicking the Send button, the person taking the survey also has an opportunity to enter a sweepstakes. Opinions help businesses improve, so feedback is always welcome anytime a customer visits the restaurant.
1. RedLobster Survey website: