Survey website : www.indigofeedback.com
Indigo is a Canadian retail bookstore. Although they have been in business for less than twenty years, they are currently the nation’s largest book retailer. They also own Chapters and Coles which were their competitors before they took them over.
Why should you take the Survey at www.indigofeedback.com?
When you take the survey at www.indigofeedback.com, Indigo will use your comments to help them to improve the shopping experience of their other clients. Indigo takes their customer comments very seriously, and they appreciate you spending the time to help them improve. Because they appreciate that you have spent your time completing the survey, they offer all of their survey participants the chance to win one of their great sweepstakes prizes.
Benefits or Rewards
After completing the survey, you will be entered into a sweepstakes. If you are one of the winners, you will receive an iPod or $1,000 cash. The corporation holds daily drawings for both of these prizes.
How to participate the survey
1. In order to participate in the Indigo survey, you will need your receipt from your last shopping trip to Indigo.
2. Alternatively, you may also use your receipt from your last trip to one of their other companies like Chapters or Coles.
3. You will also need Internet access so that you can get to the website www.indigofeedback.com.
Step by Step process :
1. Once you are on the www.indigofeedback.com website, you will need to choose your language.
2. Then, you will need to select whether you made your purchase at a kiosk or at a cash register.
3. On the following page, you will need to enter details from your receipt. These details are easy to find as the website includes a sample receipt with the relevant details circled.
4. After entering the details from your receipt, you will need to answer several questions about your shopping experience.
5. You should try to answer these questions as truthfully as you can.
6. At the completion of the survey, you will be prompted to provide some contact details. You should always give accurate contact details as Indigo will use this information to contact you if you are a winner.
7. If you do not have an Internet connection, you can complete the survey over the phone when you call this number: 1-866-379-4970.
8. If you have not recently shopped at Indigo, Coles, or Chapters, you can still enter the drawing. To do this, you will need to send your name and address on a postcard to Indigo.
If you have recently shopped at an Indigo, a Chapters, or a Coles and you have saved your receipt, you should take a few minutes to complete their survey. Completing the survey enters you into a drawing for a $1,000 prize or an iPod. Drawings are held every day, and you can enter up to ten times so your chances of winning can be pretty good.
1. Indigo Official Website
2. Website for the Indigo Official Survey