Website : www.Arbys.com/survey
Survey Beneficial : Grab a free sandwich
Arbys.com/survey is the site that you must step into, if you want to grab a free sandwich from Arby’s, the noted fast food chain joint in USA and Canada. On record, there exist 3,600 restaurants from the company till date. The name Arby’s is synonymous with curly fries and yummy beef sandwiches and other popular items on the menu include Chicken sandwiches, Deli-sandwiches, Submarine sandwiches and different varieties of wraps. Founded in Youngstown, Ohio in 1964, Arby’s Restaurant Group Inc. has its headquarters in Georgia, U.S. and is steadily adding up to its existing strength of outlets in different states of America. Arby’s trademark sandwiches are very healthy and a rage among foodies of all ages and groups in the nation.
Arby’s has always had a high regard for quality and customer satisfaction and the survey is nothing but an effort in the company’s part to further improve its services. The survey questionnaire in www.Arbys.com/survey has been designed with this intention and if you take a little while off from your busy schedule and complete the survey, you can enable the company to understand the customer reactions, feelings and expectations in a better way and also grab a free sandwich at the end of it. Before you fill up the survey questionnaire, make sure that you have your last receipt from Arby’s handy. You would need the receipt number to participate in the survey.
The Arby’s survey questionnaire is very simply formulated and mainly centers around the service, the ambience and the food quality that you experienced on your last visit to any of the Arby’s outlets. It also contains a few basic questions, incorporated to understand what your expectations are from the company and if there are any suggestions from you which would help them to better their customer service to the next level. The Regular Roasted Beef or Beef n’ Cheddar sandwich that you are offered free at the end is just a token of appreciation from the company for completing the survey. The survey would claim only a few minutes from your schedule and is definitely a good initiative to help your favorite fast food joint serve you better and taste a sandwich that comes absolutely free.
Take a note that the free sandwich is available only if you complete the survey. At the end of completion, you are provided with a Validation Code, which you can jot down at the back of the Arby’s receipt and later redeem it at an outlet near you. One more thing – if you want to participate in the survey and grab your free sandwich, you need to complete the survey within 2 days after you obtain the Arby’s receipt.
Participating in www.Arbys.com/survey is very easy. To take part, you are going to need the following –
• Computer access with internet connection.
• A recent purchase receipt from any of Arby’s restaurants located anywhere in USA or Canada.
• The receipt must not be more than 2 days old.
To participate in the Arby’s survey online, you must –
• Type the URL www.Arbys.com/survey and step into the survey page of the restaurant chain. You are going to land in the Arby’s Promise Check Customer Survey page.
• Before you start clicking the survey answers, you must of course select the language in which you want to complete the survey, the options being English and Spanish.
• Check your recent Arby’s receipt. It has a 4-digit-number printed at the top of it and you need to enter this at a designated slot in the survey page. Make sure that you do not enter the 3 digit ticket/order number that is also there at the top.
• Enter the date of your visit to Arby’s, i.e. the date in which you received the receipt that you are using for the survey.
• There are 12 basic questions in the Arby’s survey and you just need to click through to complete.
• Once you complete the survey, you receive a 4 digit code from Arby’s. Jot it down anywhere in the receipt and take it to any participating Arby’s restaurant. You can redeem it for the free sandwich.
• The offer of the free sandwich stays valid for 30 days from the date of issue of the validation code (which is precisely the date when you completed the survey).
• Only 1 free sandwich can be redeemed/visit. But you may participate in the survey as many times as you want to receive 1 free sandwich every time you visit the joint(make sure that you have valid individual purchase receipts for each survey).
Arby’s cares for quality and customers. The Promise Check Survey is one of the very innovative methods that the company uses to serve its customers better. And for the foodie, this is surely a great chance to grab a free yummy sandwich from the Arby’s chef. So go ahead. Your free grub is waiting for you.